Competitive Exam Information

Careerexam.blogspot.com is compiling information available in www regarding to the competitive examinations in India.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

LD Clerk Model Questions

O! This is competition fever time in Kerala, my home state in India. Over 13,00,000 people were sent their application for getting an LD Clerk job in the Kerala Government service. Is it denote a large scale unemployment?

I don't think so. In my opinion, most of the youths in Kerala are employed. But they don't recognize menial jobs like coolie, job in the private sector, etc. `Job'. They want to be white collar. That is why this tremendous application for LD Clerk post.

Anyway I am also an applicant. lol. I submit some search for LD Clerk in the web. But return no details. After a long time I got a website address of www.carrynews.com from one of my friend. Carry News Academy runs the website. They offer to send LD Clerk Model Test Paper via e-mail every day for just Rs. 100/-. I think it's a great idea. I already got the examination schedule from the very site which was posted as my last blog.

If you want more details just log on to www.carrynews.com

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home