Competitive Exam Information

Careerexam.blogspot.com is compiling information available in www regarding to the competitive examinations in India.

Friday, February 11, 2005

LD Clerk Exam becomes biggest!

Oh! Dear. It is becoming the biggest ever. Do you have any idea about the number of applicants for the largest competitive examination conducted in Kerala?

If your answer is No, try this link. According to the Carry News Academy, the number of applications for LD Clerk Examination 2005 received in the offices of Kerala Public Service Commission has crossed 13 lakhs. Definitely the a tough time ahead for competing candidates.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:36 pm, Blogger valrossie said…

    I m doing Advanced Diploma in 3D Animation from MAAC. I wanted to know which insttitutes offer degre.
    ------------------------
    valrossie
    Internet marketing

     
  • At 3:59 am, Blogger Raizu said…

    When I talk about the career coaching services then I will must share my experience about it. I have been failed to solve some problems regarding my career. Then I got to www.meredithhaberfeld.com and found her as the best coach in town.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home